The last Eagle settlers have left the city. Abandoned buildings look outside with their hollow dark windows, while the freezing wind blows upon them. The once-bustling Eagle city has been reduced to a frozen ghost town. Meanwhile, the settlers are heading back home with bags full of gold. They want to see their families, and they have reason to celebrate since they won again. Everything was against them, yet after a historical motivational telegram post from community member Mason, they rallied together with their friends, and real work began. Only the luckiest were able to get work on the Railway building and earn some QPSS.
Everyone who participated in the construction of the Railway and earned shares (QPSS) have got their share of PGL earned during the challenge. Here is a comparison of the two Boomtowns in an effort to determine, which one was more successful: Tombstone or Eagle.
- Duration: 60 days
- The Railway was finished 6 days before the end of the server
- 3476 accounts were registered.
- 222 buildings have been constructed. Mines and workshops tended to be located at the center of the map. Only some of the Gold Mines were constructed on distant plots.
- During the season Tombstone settlers mined 613 thousand PGL.
- Through the rent, taxes, and exchange commission the Tombstone Railway Property Fund collected 674 thousand PGL, 75% of which was distributed among QPSS holders.
- For each 10000 QPSS holders got 360 PGL.
- Duration: 50 days
- The Railway was finished 8 days before the end of the server.
- 2924 accounts were registered.
- 146 buildings have been constructed. Mines and workshops tended to be located at the center of the map. Only some of the Gold Mines were constructed on distant plots.
- During the season Tombstone settlers mined 307 thousand PGL
- Through the rent, taxes, and exchange commission the Eagle Railway Property Fund collected 385 thousand PGL, 75% of which will be distributed among QPSS holders this night.
- For each 10000 QPSS holders got 205 PGL.
Taking the amount of PGL that will be paid for each 100000 of QPSS as a basiс parameter, we make the conclusion that Tombstone won. But if we take into account the ten days difference between the boomtowns’ lifetime, the Eagle settlers look far more strategic and disciplined. They managed to finish the Railway with an eight-day reserve of time which is even more than during the Tombstone. So let’s conclude, that friendship won! Anyway, you were great guys!